We can’t wait to welcome you back to Oxford Town Hall, and we hope you enjoy a safe visit.
We will keep you safe by:
- Only opening the venue to for your event and its guests: We will give you a warm welcome on arrival, at a distance
- Clean and safe: The venue will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each event to the highest standards, and hand sanitising stations will be located throughout the venue for visitors to use
- One Way: In order to minimise risk, there will be a one way system throughout the venue and signage will be in place
- Social Distancing: We are maintaining a 2 metre social distancing rule throughout the venue as standard
- All organised in advance for peace of mind: We will work with you prior to the event and make sure everything is ready, from the room being ready to who's attending
So we can keep all visitors safe, we ask in return that:
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and do not visit us
- Use the hand sanitising stations whenever you pass them, including on entry and exit
- Please report to reception on arrival so we can make sure those arriving are for a specific event
- Follow instructions from staff and signage
- Observe 2 metre social distancing at all times (from both staff and other guests)
- Please consider yourself and others at all times
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the cross contamination risk
We’re delighted to have achieved the latest accreditation from leading industry organisations that have been awarded to us because of our high standard safety measures.
Find out more about our accreditations here.