We can’t wait to welcome you back to Oxford Town Hall, and we hope you enjoy a safe visit.
We will keep you safe by:
- Only opening the venue for your event and its guests: We will take your details from the event organiser prior to the event
- Track and trace: We will take your details as required by the latest guidance for the NHS Test & Trace app
- Face Masks: All our staff will wear face coverings to protect you and your guests.
- Clean and safe: The venue will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each event to the highest standards, and hand sanitising stations will be located throughout the venue for visitors to use
- Social Distancing: We are maintaining a 2 metre social distancing rule throughout the venue as standard
- All organised in advance for peace of mind: We will work with you prior to the event and make sure everything is ready, from the room being ready to who's attending
So we can keep all visitors safe, we ask in return that:
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate, stay at home and do not visit us
- Use the hand sanitising stations whenever you pass them, including on entry and exit
- Please report to reception on arrival so we can make sure those arriving are for a specific event
- Sign in via the NHS track and trace app QR code, this is located in reception
- Please ensure that you always wear a face covering when in the venue unless you are:
- Exempt from wearing one
- When seated at business events or meeting (however it is recommend you wear your mask throughout your event)
- Eating or drinking
- You need to observe the Rule of 6 during any event in the venue
- Follow instructions from staff and signage
- Always observe 2 metre social distancing (from both staff and other guests)
- Please consider yourself and others at all times
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the cross-contamination risk
We are constantly reviewing how we keep you safe in our venue as new guidance becomes available.
We’re delighted to have achieved the latest accreditation from leading industry organisations that have been awarded to us because of our high standard safety measures.
Find out more about our accreditations here.