Welcome to a COVID-Safe Oxford Town Hall
Due to high rates of staff illness, Oxford Town Hall is currently closed to the public but will open for pre-booked meetings and events. Our Sales and Events Team are continuing to take bookings for later in 2021 and into 2022, and support you to deliver safe weddings and events.
Due to increasing number of cases and as we are an enclosed indoor space, Oxford Town Hall will continue to require visitors and guests to wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) for the entirety of your visit. For some types of events, we have also taken the decision to reduce our capacity by 50%. Our Sales and Events Team are on hand to advise you on the capacity available for your meeting or event.
How we will keep you safe
As always, the safety of our staff and visitors is paramount to us, therefore we will continue to keep you safe by ensuring the venue will continue to be thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards, and keeping hand sanitising stations located throughout the venue for customers to use.
So we can keep all visitors safe, we ask in return that:
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate, stay at home and do not visit us
- A quick and easy way to test people who have no symptoms are the lateral flow tests, more information and how to order them can be found on the government website here.
- Use the hand sanitising stations whenever you pass them, including on entry and exit
- Please ensure you always wear a face covering when in the venue unless you are:
- Exempt from wearing one
- Eating or drinking
- Follow instructions from staff and signage
- Try to maintain social distancing
- Please consider yourself and others at all times
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the cross-contamination risk
- We are constantly reviewing how we keep you safe in our venue and will be monitoring our situation regularly.