Welcome to a COVID-Safe Oxford Town Hall
Oxford Town Hall is open to the public Monday – Friday from 10am till 5pm, and our Sales and Events Team are continuing to support you to deliver safe weddings and events.
Following the easing of restrictions on 19 July, we will observe new government guidance. Due to the high number of cases in Oxford and as we are an enclosed indoor space, Oxford Town Hall will continue to require visitors and guests to wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) for the entirety of your visit. While social distancing measures for weddings and events at Oxford Town Hall will be removed, we are encouraging visitors to continue to observe social distancing where possible.
How we will keep you safe
As always, the safety of our staff and visitors is paramount to us, therefore we will continue to keep you safe by ensuring the venue will continue to be thoroughly cleaned before and after each event to the highest standards, and keeping hand sanitising stations located throughout the venue for visitors to use. Should an event organiser wish to keep social distancing during their event, we will support you to create a socially distanced event.
So we can keep all visitors safe, we ask in return that:
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate, stay at home and do not visit us
- A quick and easy way to test people who have no symptoms are the lateral flow tests, more information and how to order them can be found on the government website here.
- Use the hand sanitising stations whenever you pass them, including on entry and exit
- Sign in via the NHS track and trace app QR code, this is located in reception
- Please ensure that you always wear a face covering when in the venue unless you are:
- Exempt from wearing one
- Eating or drinking
- Follow instructions from staff and signage
- Try to maintain social distancing where possible
- Please consider yourself and others at all times
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the cross-contamination risk
We are constantly reviewing how we keep you safe in our venue and will be monitoring local case numbers and guidance weekly.