Welcome to a COVID-Safe Oxford Town Hall
How we will keep you safe:
The safety of our staff and visitors is paramount to us, therefore we will:
- Regularly carry out risk assessments and make changes as necessary to our operations
- Ensure the building is thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards
- Keep hand sanitising stations located throughout the buildings
So we can keep all visitors safe, we ask in return that:
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate, stay at home and do not visit us.
- We advise all visitors to wear a face covering when in the venue unless exempt.
- We advise everyone to carry out lateral flow tests prior to visiting us.
- Use the hand sanitising stations whenever you pass them, including on entry and exit.
- Follow instructions from staff and signage.
- Please consider yourself and others at all times.
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the cross-contamination risk.
We are constantly reviewing how we keep you safe in our venue and will be monitoring our situation regularly.